Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Recent Posts

Welcome to the NEW Samurai Archives Japanese History Forum. If you have an account on the old forum (The Samurai Archives Citadel), you'll have to create a new account here. If you did have an account at the old forum, send a PM to "Samurai Archives Bot" letting us know, and we'll update your post count to reflect your activity on the old forum.

Otherwise, you're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are many features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Be sure to validate your account via the email that will be sent when you sign up, otherwise you will have very limited access to forum features.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tokugawa Ieyasu 1983 taiga; now with english subtitles
Topic Started: Feb 19 2018, 01:46 PM (566 Views)
nomind
Member Avatar
Artisan
YAY!!!!

first 15 episodes subbed so far.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wicked L
Member Avatar
Oki no kami
Taiheike also, they have subbed about the first 10 eps . my personal fave, along with Hana No Ran.
Nyaa has Tokugawa Ieysau, and Taiheike, if you want to avoid getting caught in the seed trap on Avitaz.
Edited by Wicked L, Feb 19 2018, 08:03 PM.

nomind
Member Avatar
Artisan
Oh nice! It’ll be exciting to watch Taiheiki and then Hojo Tokimune as the sequel.

Imagine if these fansubbers will sub Hideyoshi, Hana no Ran, Homura tatsu and Tobu ga Gotoku as well.

I’d so like to see Hana no Ran to see how the Sengoku period started, what lead to the Onin War.

kitsuno
Member Avatar
The Shogun

I feel like "Hideyoshi" has been lost to history at this point, despite being probably the best Taiga drama ever. I think the official release was only the short version after the fact.
Posted Image Support the Samurai Archives on Patreon!

ltdomer98
Member Avatar
Daijo Daijin

kitsuno
Feb 20 2018, 06:19 AM
I feel like "Hideyoshi" has been lost to history at this point, despite being probably the best Taiga drama ever. I think the official release was only the short version after the fact.

Correct. I still have all the episodes on VHS that you sent me, even though I no longer have a VHS player to watch them :hehe:
Posted Image
Daijo Daijin Emeritus
退職させていただきます。

Wicked L
Member Avatar
Oki no kami
Nomind, other way around lol. Taiheike starts where Tokimune ends .

I am sure these guys will do Hideyoshi .

I would be happy as a pig in feces, if these guys did Homura Tatsu, about the Oshu Fujiwara and Hana No Ran.

nomind
Member Avatar
Artisan
Wicked L
Feb 21 2018, 10:20 AM
Nomind, other way around lol. Taiheike starts where Tokimune ends .

I am sure these guys will do Hideyoshi .

I would be happy as a pig in feces, if these guys did Homura Tatsu, about the Oshu Fujiwara and Hana No Ran.
Oh, thanks for correcting. Don’t know if I would’ve double-checked this myself, ending up watching them in the wrong order lol because in my mind I had checked this and believed it was the correct order. Well, no biggie though, it’s not like you’d start to watch Game of Thrones from season 4 to 8 and then 1 to 3. It’s just more interesting to watch in the chronological order that’s all.

Yeah me too!

Edited by nomind, Feb 22 2018, 10:55 PM.

Wicked L
Member Avatar
Oki no kami
They are both stand alone drama's anyway, its just that Taiheike, starts with Taira Yoritsuna attacking, and destroying the Adachi family. Its not going to ruin any enjoyment either way.

Wicked L
Member Avatar
Oki no kami
29 episodes subbed for Taiheike, this is one of the best Taiga's, people who liked Hojo Tokimune, Mori Motonari will love this .
Fast paced, lots of battles and a great cast .

Tokugawa Ieyasu sadly stuck on Ep 15.

nomind
Member Avatar
Artisan
Thanks for letting us know! I went and downloaded the subs from daddict.

I watched the first two episodes of this tokugawa taiga and it felt like a good taiga. However I was expecting regular sub releases but since there isn’t I stopped. Maybe the guy is just releasing them in a pack sooner or later. Anyway, really grateful for all the hard work the guys have put in voluntarily(?). Avallach and the others from d-addict.

I haven’t watched any taiga or jidaigeki for months now but maybe I’ll watch something soon.
Edited by nomind, May 29 2018, 10:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Samurai Film · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Board Index

Samurai Archives is (C)2015 by C.E. West & F.W. Seal. Samurai Archives online since September 1st, 1999. The current Samurai Archives forum online since March 4th, 2015.